Tuesday 8 October 2013



The Cherub doll and Vertebrata gown are now packed and ready to ship, but I'm still struggling to add a credit card option to our check out. There were so many people who wanted to pay with credits cards when Inro came out that I want to add this option in addition to the Paypal payments before we release the next doll. I hope you enjoy these teasers!
I have also got tons of emails asking about the prices for the upcoming releases and I can now confirm some prices:

First release patch:
The LE20 basic doll, Cherub, will be 475usd
The LE30 fashion, Vertebrata, that is divided into two colour variants: Dust LE20 and Nude LE10, will be 199usd.

Second release patch:
The LE20 premium doll, Seraph will be 699usd
The LE30 fashion, Röntgen is still unconfirmed, as the factory is still having trouble with the trousers and there is an unfortunate possibility that we might have to cancel this item.

Also, emiliacouture now has a page in Facebook. I look forward to seeing you there!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Emiliacouture/217414745101233

No comments: