Saturday 31 August 2013

Updates on LE Inamorata Dolls and PFDF

It has been a while without newsletters and I get emails daily asking when the LE Nnaji dolls Cherub and Seraph will come out with their separate fashion packs. As you know the dolls and accessories have been ready for couple of months now, but the delays with the fashion factory seem to go on endlessly. I have been waiting all this time to give you some good news, but I'm afraid I still don't have a date. This sort of delays seem to be an every day occurrence in China and even though it drives me nuts all I can do is bare it. When our business grows big enough to provide a steady income we will hire our own seamstress, but for now we are at the mercy of the factories. I know lot of people are asking to reserve or preorder Inamorata dolls, but now you can see the reason why I always refuse. I know you are all anxious to get the long awaited dolls,  but let's just hope good things come to those who wait.

As for brighter news I have registered for next years Paris Fashion Doll Festival 14th-16th of March 2014 so hopefully I get to meet some of you there in person. I am also working on some OOAKs and maybe a LE5 super exclusive doll to present there. There will be some accessory sets and loose fashions to grab as well. The theme for PFDF this year is the 20th anniversary which leaves me with quite free artistic reign so if you want to throw in some ideas this is a great time to get that Inamorata wish-list out.  Tell me what you would like to see at PFDF or future in general!

And not to leave you utterly without a treat here is a sneak peek of the one of the shoes, guess which set it's from.





No comments: